One Lovely Blog Nomination
I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award from AP Roberts, a writer of many short, but quite powerful poems and stories. Many thanks to AP, as I hope to prove worthy of the nomination.
◾Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
◾Share seven things about you
◾Pass the award on to seven nominees
◾Thank the person who nominated you
◾Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
Seven Random Things- OK, here goes.
1. I took bass lessons for four years and have been teaching myself guitar for three.
2. I cover music on the local scene for a newspaper.
3. My favorite film is The Blues Brothers.
4. I am locked into an eternal struggle with a friend on the value of Pink Floyd vs. The Ramones.
5. I was terrified by the movie Gremlins.
6. I love any kind of book involving zombies and actual historical events.
7. I love learning about the Revolutionary and Civil War.
6. LIterary Boners – an indepth rating of fiction men and their sexual prowess. A well written and funny guide to women’s fantasies, what man WOULDN”T need this?